Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tarheel Stamper - Simple Wedding Card


A friend of my husband's at work is getting married tonight.  We are going to the wedding.  I wanted a fast pretty card to make for them and think this is it.  The invitation we received was black and white so I used those colors.  The embossing folder is Manhattan Flower.  I used Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set to decorate the inside.  Also I used our clear envelopes to give it to the bride and groom.  I thought it would be neat for others to see the card.  The inside is punched with the Pinking Hearts border punch.  It adds a nice touch I think.  The "congratulations" stamp is from the Perfect Punches set and is heat embossed with Detail White powder and Basic Black.  The ribbon is white Organza.  I love the elegant look of this ribbon.  Pefect for wedding cards I think!  I had written inside the card before I took the photo so I tried to clean up my writing so the inside looks a little funny, but I wanted you to see the stamping and border. 

Have a wonderful weekend,
Tammy Q Howell aka Tarheel Stamper

PS.  Back from the wedding.  It was so sweet and touching.  This is a 2nd marriage for them and they were high school sweethearts.  The bride's son walked her down the aisle and sang to her.  It was held with a lake in the background and a beautiful cabin backdrop.


No comments: