Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sunshine Award

Sunshine Award





A special thank you to the sweet stamper, Sharon from Sharon's Inkie Fingers 24/7, who nominated me for the Sunshine Award.  Go check out her blog.  She is so talented!


Sunshine awards are given to other bloggers who help spread Sunshine and a positive, upbeat attitude while sharing what we love and do -- stamping, of course!


The rules for the reward are this:


1. Put the award on your blog


2. Pass the award to other bloggers who bring you sunshine.


3. List the Nominees in your post.


4. Let the Nominees know you nominated them by leaving a comment on their blog.


5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!


It is hard to narrow down these links and I believe we are supposed to link 12 blogs, but I do not have a lot of time as I have to go to work. There are so many wonderful deserving blogs I could list, but don't have time or space.

 
My nominees are as follows:

Kelly of The Weekend Stamper
Karen of Krafting with Karen
Mary Jo of Techno Stamper
Jan of Stamps, Paper, Scissors
Nikki of "Bond Girl" Creations
Lynn of Learn to Stamp and Scrap with Lynn Larson

1 comment:

Nikki Bond said...

Thank you Tammy...I am honored you would think of me! :)...I've been catching up on my blogs today and so happy I've stopped in here...you've been busy creating some gorgeous cards! {SMILES}