Friday, April 02, 2010

Good Friday

It is a wonderful Good Friday here.  Temperatures are warm and the sky is blue.  Love this weather.  More importantly though, I love my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  Today we celebrate the day He went to the cross, because we know He arose!

I have been very busy and unable to post lately.  I have been making place card tags for our church's ladies banquet.  I made over 200!  I am including a photo of one stack.  I think they turned out cute!



Also I made 30 baby shower invitations for my step-sister.  They turned out so cute.  I have included two photos of the pieces used in those.  It took a while to glue everything together but they are cute!





I hope you have a blessed Easter!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Oh Tammy those tags are SO cute! You did a spectacular job! The invitations are darling too! TFS!