Thursday, September 02, 2010

Tarheel Stamper - Christmas Critters


The Holiday Mini Catalog has such great stamp sets and products!  I love everything about it.  Can you believe that Stampin' Up! has Designer Fabric for sale in this mini? 

On to the card share for the day.  I based the layout on Techno Stampers Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 137.

I used a new stamp set from the Holiday Mini called Merry Crittermas.  Isn't that the cutest bunny?  I normally don't purchase this style of stamps, but need to step out of my comfort zone!  I used Holly Jolly Designer Series Paper, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla card stock, Jet Black Stazon, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, and Pink Pirouette markers.  The DSP was cut using a new Sizzix XL Big Shot die Tasteful Trim.



Have a great stampin' day!
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper

1 comment:

MJ said...

I agree he is the cutest bunny ever! And your card is adorable too, love the tilted focal image and the scallop trim border! Great job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch this week!