Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tarheel Stamper Tuesday Tips - Clear Block Storage Caddy

Clear Block Storage Caddy Item# 120279



Price: $16.95


This compact storage caddy holds one of each size of our clear-mount blocks. The foam insert securely holds the blocks in place; an additional foam insert sits between the blocks to protect them when the caddy is closed.
■ Opens flat for easy access


■ Locks shut


■ Built-in handle makes it easy to carry


■ 8-1/16" x 10-5/8" x 1-13/16"


The Clear Block Storage Caddy is a nice place to hold and protect all my clear blocks.  I decorated the outside with some old Decor Elements.  It reminded me of winter so I used a snowflake set.  I love birds also so the Decor Elements I had already worked perfectly. 

The caddy makes it easy to find my blocks, protects from scratching, and is a nice and sturdy case. It can be hard for people with arthritis or weak hands to get the blocks out of the compartments.  As I use them it seems to get a little easier. I have arthritis in my thumbs and a few other fingers, but don't have a huge problem getting them out. I would still recommend buying it as it is a great value and a wonderful way to quickly find and protect your clear blocks. Before I had mine in a basket and they rubbed against each other and were scratched a little. I did leave my caddy opened overnight as the foam had a smell to it.  It quickly dissipated and I no longer smell it.  Not sure what to do with the foam inserts that were in the caddy's hole spaces.  If you don't have all the blocks I would recommend keeping those foam pieces in the empty spots. 




Filled with blocks. Notice the foam insert to protect the two sides from rubbing.
Snowflakes and bird to decorate outside.

Please don't notice my messy desk, lol.  You can see the foam inserts above the case.
The above photo was before I put any blocks in it.  After I loaded my blocks, I open with the large background block on the bottom. 

Have a wonderful day!
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper

1 comment:

Crafts by Heidi said...

Very Very Cute! Glad you could take my idea & play it on forward to help you!! It is nice to do something fun!!