Monday, September 27, 2010

Tarheel Stamper - Another Pheasant Autumn Days Card

When I made the card for this post, I messed up the cardstock pulling the mask off.  so I stamped the wheat stalks and cut them out and bundled them together to cover the mistakes.  The knot is tied with a strip of Soft Suede.  I stamped the wheat stalks with Soft Suede and More Mustard and cut them out.  I did not stamp off for this wheat bundle. I curled the stalks with my bone folder and used a piece of dimensional to pop them up. 



Supplies used:

Cardstock - Very Vanilla 5 1/4" x 4"
                    Soft Suede - 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
                    More Mustard - 4 1/4" x 11" (scored at 5 1/2")
Ink - More Mustard and Soft Suede Classic Ink Pads
Stamp set - Autumn Days

Have a warm autumn day!

Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper

To order supplies for this project or others shop now at
http://www.tammyhowell.stampinup.net/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty Tammy. I will be following your blog. I love your page with Bible verses and devotional.