Monday, June 07, 2010

Sense of Time



It has been a while since I have been able to post to my blog.  I had a flare-up of my fibromyalgia for two weeks and barely got my swaps made. This card is for a swap I am in.  It had to have 10 of one thing.  So I chose to sponge a row of circles on this card, 10 circles.  Also the clock has a 10 on it. LOL  I used Baha Breeze and Soft Suede.  Those two colors will be in our new Color Collections.  I used Very Vanilla card stock to stamp on.  Punched the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched with Window punch and then layered with a Modern Label mat.  I love that stamp set.  I use it all the time.  I added 5 silver brads.  Stamped Itty Bitty Backgrounds all over with Soft Suede.  Sometimes I stamped off first. This card is much nicer in real life.

No comments: