Thursday, June 03, 2010

Floral Friends





I love how this card turned out.  I started with a sketch from Techno Stamper's Monday lunch time challenge. I also used a picture challenge on Paper Pal Arts.   This stamp set is Vintage Vogue.  It was in the Occasions mini and will be in the upcoming 2010/2011 Idea Book and Catalog.  Colors are Old Olive, Cameo Coral, So Saffron, Going Gray, and Whisper White.  I used the Old Olive marker directly on the stamp, only coloring the word friends.  Then stamped it on the Whisper White.  It is so easy with the Clear Mount stamps  I outlined the "F" and the flowers with corresponding colors.  The dots in the center of the flowers are punched with an 1/8" hole punch.  I used the paper piercer and mat to make the line down the center of the So Saffron strip.  OK, so what do you think?  Need something else?  Have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely card, wonderful combination of colors. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

MJ said...

I just love this! What a beautiful job you did with the sketch. Be sure to link up on my blog! Thanks so much for playing along.