Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Masculine Birthday TSCC125

I used a sketch from Techno Stamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 125.  Play along with these challenges.  They are a lot of fun and challenge you and sometimes even get you out of the stampin' doldrums.





This one uses Sense of Time and Teeny Tiny stamp sets. The punches are Word Window, Modern Label, and the new upcoming Cog Punch.  I just love those cogs.  So perfect for masculine scrap pages and cards.  This punch will be available for purchase on July 1st.  Colors are Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla.  Tangerine Tango and Baja Breeze are former In Colors that will be in the new color collections starting July 1st.  I used a Sizzix Texturz plate on the Chocolate Chip piece.

I can't wait to go home to NC tomorrow.  I should have my copy of the new catalog.  Plus it is my birthday and I can start my wish list.  LOL  My hubby better guard his wallet and the checking account.  LOL




1 comment:

MJ said...

What an awesome card, I love how you used the new punch. Great job on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along.