Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Father's Day Card




2010 Father's Day card.  I used Bermuda Bay card stock and Thoroughly Modern designer series paper.  I ran the card through the Big Shot with a Texturz plate.  See the video tutorial I used for how to make this tie and card here.  I have no idea who to credit for creating this type of card.  I wish I knew, but I have seen them lots of places on the web.  Excuse the crooked knot.  I had to make this one in a hurry so my sweet husband and father of my three sons would not see it.  LOL

Used a 1/4 inch hole punch and Whisper White card stock for the buttons.  I pierced holes to mimic a button. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  That stamp set is fantastic!  Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there in cyberland!

Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Mary Brown said...

GREAT card! I love the texture that your used on your shirt. Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary challenge. http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/create-with-connie-and-mary/

Connie Babbert said...

Love your shirt card...perfect for Father's Day! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!