Monday, January 24, 2011

Tarheel Stamper - Love in Red


click on photo for larger size
 This was a fun card to make. This is another card for my class on Saturday.  I have a tip on getting the circle cut out of the "O".  I punched a 3/4" circle from Pretty in Pink (just didn't want to use the Very Vanilla because it would not show up well).  I used a little mono adhesive and glued it over where I wanted to punch.  Then I centered the circle punch over the Pretty in Pink and punched.  It works wonderfully!  Another hint I have is I keep the square or rectangle rubber piece the stamps are die cut from when I am mounting them.  I used the reverse part to draw an outline lightly with pencil and then cut just inside that to cut out the "LOVE"  I am loving that red glitter paper!  Thanks Stampin' Up! for making it so easy to coordinate!  Hope you enjoy the card!


Happy Stampin',

Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper

1 comment:

Marie Sellers said...

Very cute card. I have also mentioned my visit to you to Becca at Amazing Paper Grace.