Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tarheel Stamper - Sympathy Card


click on image for larger view



I wish that I didn't have to make these type of cards, but that is the way of life.  My husband's former boss' mother passed away last weekend and I wanted to send my condolences. 

I used Thoughts and Prayers stamp set (Item#  113252 Price: $25.95) Card stock is Old Olive, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.  I used a retired wheel to make the dots on the bottom of the card, but you can substitute another current stamp or wheel.  I scored lines 1/4" apart on the top to add texture.

Tip:  To color the tree easily, I inked up the whole image with Old Olive Classic Ink and then used the Soft Suede  marker to color the trunk and branches. 




click on image for larger view


Have a great stampin' day!
Tammy Q Howell aka Tarheel Stamper


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog