Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Tarheel Stamper - Thanksgiving Scrapbook Page

Wow it has been a while since I posted.  I tend to get busy with everyday life and push some things to the side.  I made this page last week from a scrapbook page kit we received at the Columbia Stampin' Up!  regionals I attended in October.  I added some swirly Sizzix decorative strip pieces along the side and also on top of the ribbon.  I think it turned out cute.  I will have to add some pages.  I used a Maple Leaf Sizzix die to cut out Cajun Craze and More Mustard card stock.  I had each of our Thanksgiving guests write what they were thankful for on a leaf.  I will include these on a scrapbook page I  made soon.  I thought it would be interesting to see what we wrote a year from then. 

Hope you have a great day!
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper






No comments: