Monday, November 02, 2009

Stampin' Up! Thoughts and Prayers Sympathy Card



I cased this card by Ilina Crouse on her blog, My Creations. Her card is so pretty. I love her color combination.


Anyway on to my card. I love the Top Note Sizzix die exclusive sold through Stampin' Up! I use my Big Shot a lot. I love all the things I can do with it, like the textured Night of Navy card stock in the card. That is from Texture Plates Kit#4 available in the current Stampin' Up! catalog. The stamp set is Thoughts and Prayers. I used the wide Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon and tied Hemp Twine around it and through the button. The button is in the Button Latte collection. I used our corner rounder punch on the Night of Navy and Kraft card stock. The other card stock is Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip. Ink is Stampin' Up!'s Chocolate Chip Classic ink pad. Hope you enjoy the card. Have a wonderful day!


No comments: