Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stampin' Up! Delightful Decorations Christmas Card in Old Olive



Using the same card idea as the post on 11/16/09, I changed the color of the card base to Old Olive. I like this one better than the Real Red, because I can see the background stamping more clearly. I used the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper available in the Holiday Mini until January 4, 2010. The flocking on this is so pretty! The stamp set, Delightful Decorations and the Ornament punch are also in that same mini. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, a very versatile set. I used Whisper White card stock to punch the ornament cap. You can see how I did that below. You can use this punch to make a vase. Just don't insert the card stock all the way in. Then it looks like a vase. I have seen other uses for this punch like making flowers. Great punch to have around. Of course, I love all my punches and don't think you can have too many. LOL The white line is drawn with the Signo gel pen and a ruler. Hope you have a great stampin' day!




No comments: