Saturday, October 31, 2009

Stampin' Up Berry Christmas Snowflake Card




This is for a LNS Yahoo group challenge #43. We were to take our favorite candy and use the colors on the packaging and translate them to a card. I wasn't as happy with this card as the other one I did for TechnoStamper's sketch challenge, but I am posting it anyway. Maybe it can inspire you to use this color combo or the sketch.

I used the Berry Christmas stamp set from Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Mini. Card stock is Ballet Blue, Rich Regal, Green Galore, and Whisper White. Inks are Ballet Blue, Rich Regal, and Green Galore. Ribbon is White Grosgrain.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

MJ said...

Ohhh, I love this one too. What fun colors for Christmas. Love the sketch flipped like this. Might have to do one today like this. Beautiful. Thanks for playing--again.

Beverly's Stamping Beehive said...

Such a perky and fun twist on christmas colours - I really like this stamp set!

Happy holidays!