Thursday, October 15, 2009

Stampin' Up! Autumn Days Christmas Card


This is one of the cards we will be making at my upcoming Christmas Card class. It is a little more involved than the other three, but I loved how it turned out. I am a big fan of nature type stamps and love trees so this image was perfect for me.
I used Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, and Old Olive markers to color the image. The Stampin' Up! Finial Press Impressions Embossing Folder adds so much texture to the card.
The card base is Kraft, and the layers are Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, and Old Olive.
The ribbon is the wide Old Olive grosgrain. I used the Word Window and Modern Label punches. Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

5 comments:

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

That is so elegant and serene looking TFS, may case it! Hugs always! G

Bridget Larsen said...

This card is gorgeous Tammy, love the simplicity of it, very effective

Alice said...

I love this card!!! It's soooo elegant!

Anonymous said...

WOW... just popped in for a visit, and you have some AWESOME stuff on your blog!! Mind if I tag along and follow?

Carol
www.kooglenotes.blogspot.com

Nancy Dawson said...

I love the tree and nature stamps too. Being a 'former' tarheel might have something to do with it. Love your card. TFS