Friday, September 18, 2009

Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Rocks!

I am loving this program. Isn't this cute? I see that I need to align one of the flowers a little better, but overall I think it is a great page. This is one of the first digital pages I have ever made. The page took me about 20 minutes to put together. This are my son and his fiance's engagement photos. These were taken at Kings Mountain National Battleground Park. I think it turned out well. I still love traditional scrapbooking, but believe I will use this program a lot. I think Stampin' Up! has done an outstanding job with this computer program. It will be available for sale on October 1, 2009 to customers. Demonstrators have been able to order this program since September 1st. That is one of the perks of being a demonstrator. I have the opportunity to buy products before they become available for customers to purchase. There are stamps, embellishments, designer papers, and much more in the program. You can make cards too. I think it is perfect for designing cards and pages. Anyway just wanted to share what I made tonight on the drive home from SC. Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

Beautiful layout! Can't believe it only took you 20 minutes.WOW! What a beautiful couple too!