Monday, September 14, 2009

Stampin' Up! Party Hearty B is for Birthday



This card is for our second son, Bobby's birthday on September 16th. He was born three years and a day after his older brother Randy. I tried to have him on Randy's third birthday, but he wanted his own birthday! LOL We were so happy when he made his debut. He was such a happy baby. The day after I was released from the hospital I had to go back with pneumonia. I cried and cried because I didn't have him with me. My sweet mom flew out to help take care of him. Russell didn't have any experience with a newborn as Randy was nine months old before he saw him. Russell was stationed in West Germany when Randy was born. Anyway back to the card...



When using stamps with a bolder or more solid shape, I condition my stamps first so I can get a better impression. There is a blog post on Stampin' 411 that talks about this if you want to go see it. Remember to hit the back button and come back here. LOL



Stamp Set: Party Hearty

Card Stock: Green Galore, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise

Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Green Gable

Accessories: Bold Bright Brads, Texturz Plates Kit #4, 3/4" circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Leonie Schroder said...

Tammy I love this - so simple but very nice card - love the colours and thinkin I should use my bold brights more often than I do ... thanks for the inspiration