Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tarheel Stamper - Reinker Techniques - Custom Ink Pad

Click on photo for larger view.


I have shared two tutorial videos on reinker techniques on YouTube on my TarheelStamper channel and also embedded at the end of this post.  I show some variations of reinker techniques.  I am sharing a card today with the custom ink pad technique.  Of course you can use your reinkers for inking your pads, but there are so many techniques out there to try. 


Click on photo for larger view.

The card stock is Stampin' Up! Glossy White, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, and Daffodil Delight card stock.  Stamp set is Circle Circus.  Basic Rhinestones are used in the center of the flower and the flowers in the Lace Ribbon Punch.  The butterflies are made with the Embosslit Beautiful Wings die. Punches used are Curly Label, 5 Petal Flower, Lace Ribbon Border, Fancy Flower, and one from the Itty Bitty Punches Pack. Color of reinkers are Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, and Melon Mambo.  I thought these colors represent sunny, bright days like we are having this summer.  It reminds me of happy times.  Hope you enjoy the card and videos.  I will be sharing other cards with the other pieces shown soon.
Below is the piece I used on the card. 


Click on photo for larger view.


Here are the project pieces I show in the video.   


Click on photo for larger view.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep this going please, great job!

Custom ink