Monday, May 16, 2011

Tarheel Stamper - VC Rocks Blog Hop Candy Winner

Thank you so much for your kind comments.  I enjoyed reading them all.  VC Rocks first blog hop for the year was a great tour and to be a part of these fantastic stampers for a few days' blog hop was inspiring.  I hope you were able to see every one's work. The talent these ladies have is so wonderful. 



Now on to the winner of the Very Vintage Wheel...........





drum roll please................................................................











Bev Gomez left comment number 30!  I will be contacting you by email!  Congrats Bev!  I was surprised when Random.org came up with the last number.  Normally the first and last person do not win from what I have seen.  That is a nice change.  Hope you like the wheel and can use it Bev!

I will post the video about yesterday's blog hop project when it is uploaded to YouTube.  Videos take some time to upload. 

Thanks for all those who commented and I wish I could give you all a prize!

Have a great day,
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper

No comments: