Friday, November 19, 2010

Tarheel Stamper - Christmas Collage Card


I love this card.  I cased a card on Robin Merriman's blog and just fell in love with it.  I have a pdf here with instructions.  Embossing is a great technique and I love how you can use Classic Ink and still emboss with it.  If you ink up the stamp with Versamark first, then sponge on a Classic Ink color as I did with this card, you can heat emboss with clear powder and get whatever color of ink you have embossed!  I love that technique.  I like the vintage feel of this card.  The new seam binding (Cherry Cobbler)  is so pretty and easy to work with.  I can't believe how long it has been since I posted, but I was busy cutting pieces and preparing for my Christmas Stamp Camp tomorrow.  We will be making this card tomorrow.

Hope you have a great weekend.
Happy Stampin',
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper

1 comment:

Nancy Dawson said...

Too pretty. Love the simplicity! I have a blog award for you so please stop and pick it up. http://creativewishes.blogspot.com