Friday, October 22, 2010

Tarheel Stamper - My Swap and More

Here is the card I swapped at SC regionals.  I made two versions of this card using Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive as the bases.  The stamp set is Christmas Classics available in the 2010/11 Idea Book and Catalog. I used Crystal Effects on each of the dots on the ball.  I would have used our rhinestones, but that would have taken too many.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper

 Card below made by Sue Oehler.  I love the Rich Razzleberry ornament and embossed background.
Drink pouch holder made by Jean Crocker and Diana Herr.  Such a cute Owl and his googly eyes! 
Love the Pheasant card made by  Jean Irmo.  Cute details of the library clip and punched shapes.
 What a great way to use the Top Note as a sled.  This was made by Sara Willis.  I just love the used of Sizzlits, Top Note, and glass glitter.
 Another view of the sled card. 
 This beautiful snowflake flurry card was made by Esther and Edith Graybill.  Love the color combo!
 Another great use of Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Top Note die!  Love the dry embossing and colors are great together.  Made by Anonymous.
Aren't the swap cards lovely? I love all the ideas!

2 comments:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Georgeous swaps. All at a high standard. Thanks for sharing the cool ideas. That Sleigh card is really unique and the Snowflake one by the Graybills really took my breath away - simple and easy but stunning.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Gorgeous cards!!!!!!!!you did a wonderful job with every single one of them!!!!
tfs:)