Monday, October 04, 2010

Tarheel Stamper Decor Stencil Card

I am painting my kitchen and dining room this week so I will not have much time to stamp and my stamping items are in SC and I am in NC this week.  Also I have a painting buddy to show you.  This is our lab named Lacey.  She is helping me keep the floor warm.  LOL 

I am so excited!  I am going to the Stampin' Up! half-day regionals in Columbia, SC this Friday!  Yahoo! If you are headed there, look out for me.  I will be having some cards to swap.  Hope to see you there! 


Now for my card share I used a Decor Stencil named Mostly Vintage. I used the positive piece.  I will share a card tomorrow with the negative cutout.  I used a stipple brush Stampin' Up! used to see to apply the Crumb Cake Classic Ink.  Very simple card, but I think it turned out well. Sometimes less is more.  I added a pearl from our Basic Pearl assortment, a sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set on a Modern Label punch of Soft Suede card stock with Early Espresso ink.  I was in a rush making this card, but you could add some dimension, by sponging around the edges with Soft Suede. 

See you tomorrow for a Tarheel Stamper Tuesday Tip!


 Have a wonderful day,
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper

1 comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely card, wonderful vintage stencil, I can see lots of uses for that!