Monday, July 19, 2010

Tarheel Stamper - Because I Care Embossed

Hi Stampin' Friends

Made two cards using the new Because I Care stamp set and Vintage Vogue Jumbo Wheel.  One is for my mother's birthday.  I used the flower on Marina Mist for my mom's birthday card.  The other is a sympathy card for a cousin.  I thought the softer colors would be better for that one. She lost her full term baby about a week ago.  I feel so awful for her and her husband.  This was their first child.

The cards are made with Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Whisper White.  I used White Detail embossing powder and Versamark ink for the flower.  I love the detailed flower image.  I just Little Leaves and Beautiful Wings embosslits. 






Have a great day,
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow, I love the embossing. Beautiful card, Tammy.