Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Surprise!

Sorry for the personal news, but I just had to share a sweet thing my sons did for me.  Since Russell had to go to work on Saturday morning after Bob's graduation, we had to travel back to SC after the graduation late Friday night.  So that meant I was here in SC on Mother's Day.  Russell worked that day also and we had a nice steak dinner after he came home after work.  We were sitting there watching TV when we heard a car door and then a knock on the door.  I was having a rough physical day (fibro flare up) and was in my jammies.  So I jumped up and ran to the back of the trailer. Russell told me to come up front.  When I did there was Bob and Tim standing there with flowers and a card.  They had driven over two hours to be with me for a few hours.  How sweet is that!  Randy, our oldest son, was working and couldn't come.  I have the best sons in the world!  And my future daughter-in-law (already my daughter) gave me a beautiful orchid and the sweetest card!  I can't thank the Lord enough for my special family!

Then I wake up this morning and discovered that I had won a free class from the super talented Erika Martin!  Wow what a way to start off the day.  I am so blessed!  Her website is here.  Check out all her wonderful work!  She is very inspiring!  I can't wait to start the class. 

I have an earlier post today of a card share.  You can click on the link "card share" or just scroll down to the next post.

Hope you all have a wonderful day,
Tammy

No comments: