Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Stampin' Up! Delightful Decorations Coke Can Ornament Punch

I stamped the small snowflake/flower stamp from the Delightful Decorations set in Versamark on the Designer Series Paper. Then I heat embossed using White Detail embossing powder. I also embossed Be Merry from the Warm Words set and the snowflake/flower at the bottom of the card front. I used the Movers and Shakers set from the Holiday Mini Catalog to cut the card from Taken with Teal. The Eyelet Border punch was used for the strip on the top. Tied a bow from White Organza ribbon and used a glue dot to attach to the top of the ornament window opening. I also used the reverse side of the designer paper to attach to the bottom of the card front. I punched the coke can with the Ornament punch and embossed with a Sizzix Texturz plate. This card is for my Monday Mailer NC Demo email list. Last one for November. Have a great stampin' day!



3 comments:

Carey said...

OK, I love this and will try to CASE it. I am here becaseu of the LNStampers blog. I will be back soon.

Carey
aka Roscoe's mommy

Tory said...

Love it, Tammy. What an inovative way to use your punch and texturz plate!

Susan said...

**** 4 STARS for this beaautiful creation! I'm hoping to case it, so a huge thank you for another Christmas card idea!