Thursday, August 13, 2009

Provo Craft Lunch Tin




Sorry I have been missing the past two weeks. My mom had major neck surgery and I have been staying with her. She is in pain and needs prayer. I think she is doing very well considering. My sweet hubby sent her and me flowers last week. He sent them to me because he misses me. He is in another state working and I didn't get to go with him the past two weeks. Well that is more than you probably wanted to know.




I had a lunch tin (for cards) class a few Saturdays ago. This is what I made for me. I have one already but needed another one. I use an acrylic template from http://www.thecardladies.com/ for the top and snap and a tutorial on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/. I love making these. They are fast and easy. I make dividers for the inside and use the stamp set Sincere Salutations. I used a retired Designer Paper. I need to use some of the paper I am hoarding. Hope you have a wonderful day of creating!

1 comment:

Leonie Schroder said...

gorgeous tin Tammy - this reminds me I have one I need to 're-cover'