Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stampin' Up! Lattice Die

Hello all,
Loving the Sizzix Bigz Lattice Die! I haven't been able to stamp and post to my blog lately. My mom had major neck surgery and I was taking care of her. Last week I accompanied my husband on a business trip to Lynchburg, Virginia on Monday, came home to NC on Tuesday night, went to SC on Wednesday morning, and back to NC on Thursday evening. Whew! Anyway I haven't had a lot of time to make any cards, blog hop, or much of anything. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for my husband's job, just explaining where I have been.
This card uses one of Stampin' Up!'s 2009/10 In Colors. I love Bermuda Bay and I think it works wonderfully with Basic Grey.
This is an easy card. Just ran the Whisper White through the Big Shot and glued it to the Basic Gray piece. I stamped three of the Circus Circles stamps with Bermuda Bay on
Whisper White. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the circle. Using Stampin' Up! circle punches, I layered the stamped pieces on top of a circle of Bermuda Bay. I used the Scallop Oval Punch to punch a piece of Basic Gray. The oval punches are wonderful to frame sentiments. I used the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set for the sentiment stamping in Bermuda Bay. The ribbon is Organza White from Stampin' Up! I don't normally think of gray as a birthday color, but I thought it made a good neutral for Bermuda Bay. Hope you have a great day and a better tomorrow! Go and create something if you have the time.

1 comment:

Jamie ~ www.GettingCrafty.net said...

Simply adorable... love it!! Bravo