Friday, April 03, 2009

Stepping Up



Fast post for today. This first card we made at my Going Green Stamp Camp. This is a quick and easy card to put together. We used the Sale-a-bration Polka Dot Punches stamp set. A silver brad is used in the middle of the circle motif. Using Stampin' Up! Dimensionals behind the middle element makes it stand out from the flowers. Three holes were pierced beside the sentiment for visual interest and to direct the eye to the sentiment. I love using Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper on my cards.





This second card shows how you can "step up" a simple card by adding a few extra details. I chose to step up this card by adding 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and using a Certainly Celery brad in place of the silver brad. Nothing wrong with the first card, this is just a way to add more visual interest. I love ribbon! Have a great today and a better tomorrow!

No comments: