Friday, April 10, 2009

5th Avenue Floral Card




Love this stamp set and the Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Folder. I used Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, and More Mustard ink and cardstock. After running the Night of Navy piece in the Manhattan Flower folder through the Big Shot, I tore the piece and curled the edges a little. Next I took a sponge with Whisper White and highlighted the embossed lines. I cut the small size flower out and used a flower brad through the center. I mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals. I love this set and the folder. They make beautiful cards and projects. I have photos of the stamp set and Manhattan Flower Impressions Folder below.



Funny for Today

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine, but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Proverbs 17:22

I love to laugh and thought I would share this Bible verse and a joke. Laughter really is the best medicine at times. Hope you have a good laugh today!

One man to his friend, what an automated society we live in. Have you ever noticed that when a traffic light turns green, it automatically activates the horn of the car behind you?” :-)




No comments: