Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Tarheel Stamper - Snowflake Trio on a Slant

Click on photos for larger view.

I made this card from a One Sheet Wonder pattern I found on the internet.  I used Sincere Snowflakes in Pool Party, Marina Mist, and Pacific Point Classic Inks on Whisper White card stock.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.   Love this card!  This is a sketch challenge from Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

The snowflakes were punched from Whisper White which was sprayed with shimmer spray I made with alcohol and our Frost White Shimmer Paint.  Please be careful if you use an alcohol spray.  Make sure to use it in a well ventilated area.   I will be sharing more of the cards shown below in the next week or two. 

Have a great day,
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper

1 comment:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Gorgeous!!! I really love the simple elegance of your card. Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin!