|Click on photos for larger views.|
Link to video http://youtu.be/yTdZaR0s3Pc
1. Glue 2 - 2 3/4" squares Early Espresso together as shown on card above.
2. Punch 8 squares of DSP with the Postage Stamp punch.
3. Apply adhesive to one side only on each square, start gluing down each square in the corners of the Early Espresso pieces while overlapping each one. On the eighth one, you will lift up the edge of the first square and slip one side under that.
4. Punch 2 - 5 Petal Flower shapes and curl tips of petals slightly. Layer and glue 2 flowers on top of each other. Punch Itty Bitty flower from Dafodil Delight. Using stylus emboss dots on the flower. Glue on top of the 5 Petal flowers. Punch 3 leaves with the Blossoms Petals Builder punch from Wild Wasabi. Glue on back of flower. Glue the completed flower over the center of the pinwheel with dimensional.
5. Punch 4 Postage Stamp shapes from the 3 1/2" square of Very Vanilla. Cut each square in half diagonally. Glue to back of pinwheel shape on each corner of the Early Espresso.
6. Run through 4 3/4" Cherry Cobbler through Big Shot in the Snowburst folder. All of it will not fit, so run it back through in the folder with the area not embossed in the folder. Only put the plate on top of the area you want to emboss so it will not press down on the cardstock already embossed.
7. Score the cardbase at 5" and fold. Glue the embossed piece on front of card. Then add pinwheel.
8. Stamp sentiment in Cherry Cobbler and pine branches in Wild Wasabi inside and add small strip of dsp on bottom.
Stamp set - Clear Mount Christmas Lodge (Item# 123769)
Punches - 5 Petal Flower (Item# 119669), Itty Bitty Shapes pack (Item# 118309), Postage Stamp 1/4" x 5" strip
Ink - Cherry Cobbler (Item# 119669), Wild Wasabi (Item# 109014)
Snowburst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Item# 124096)
Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Series Specialty Paper - (Item# 124004) approximately 6 1/2 square for 8 punched squares,
Cardstock - Very Vanilla - 10" x 5" and 3 1/2" square for the 4 Postage stamp punched pieces for mat, scrap of Wild Wasabi for 3 leaves (petals) punched pieces
Cherry Cobbler - 4 3/4" square
Early Espresso - 2 - 2 3/4" squares
Dafodil Delight - small piece to punch Itty Bitty flower
This is a fun card to make since it is not the tradition A2 size. Fun part is picking out the designer series paper which is easier because Stampin' Up!'s is two sided. So I was able to punch from the same sheet of paper.
Have a wonderful day,
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper