Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tarheel Stamper - Gold Leaves and Acorns

click on photos for a larger view

Hi Stampin' Friends!  The card is made with the Day of Gratitude clear mount stamp set  One thing I love about the clear mount stamps is I can put three stamps on a single block and stamp at the same time.  I stamped Happy Thanksgiving from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set in Chocolate Chip.  Punched that out with the Word Window punch and matted with the Modern Label punched piece.  The color is Chocolate Chip base and Very Vanilla inside.  The embossed areas were stamped in Versamark ink and then heat embossed with gold powder.  I cut a strip of embossed card stock and glued inside. I used Finial Press Impressions folder on the bottom area of the card.  Next I used the Versamark pad on that embossed area and sprinkled with gold embossing powder.  The Stampin' Up! gold embossing powder is very fine and great for detail images and melts quickly. 

This is a Monday Mailer card for my NC Demo Yahoo group so I hope she isn't looking at it since she will get it next week in the mail.  LOL 




Fall is not in the air here. We are in the 80's and I am loving it. I did get a few fall decorations out and have some photos of fall items in the house. 



Hope you have a wonderful fall day,
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper