Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tarheel Stamper - Not So Seriously


Wow!  I cannot believe how long it has been since I last posted.  Life became very busy with a move and some other events.  LOL  So glad to be back.  I hope to stamp more often, but right now I do not have a dedicated stamping space.  My supplies are scattered around the house wherever they will fit. 
Two of my sons birthdays were last week so I needed cards.  I used the new Houndstooth Impressions Embossing Folder and the Stripes one.  I love those.  They make such a deep impression and add texture to your cards.  The colors are In Colors for this year. I used Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade.  Very pretty colors.  The stamp set is Not So Seriously.  We love dogs and have 2 large ones, and I am puppy sitting this week for my son and his wife.  Whew....puppies are a lot of work.  lol  Sure is sweet though.  Hope you have a great day!
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper 

No comments: