Monday, April 18, 2011

Tarheel Stamper - More Blossom Petal Punch Ideas Video Tutorial

Here is the video to my tutorial on Blossom Petals punch ideas.  I enjoyed finding ways to use the punch.  I love how I can use the punch for things other than flowers.  Hope you enjoy!




This can be viewed on my YouTube channel also. Here is the link to my channel.



http://www.youtube.com/user/TarheelStamper


I will be sharing the other cards on my blog sometime this week. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Tammy aka Tarheel Stamper

3 comments:

littlebitoftoto said...

Tammy...(great name, by the way)...hehe. Love your ideas on the Blossom set and punch...thanks for sharing.

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

Enjoyed the video, Tammy! Thanks for sharing all of those creative ideas. Your projects are fabulous!

Carol said...

You are amazing!!! Thank you for sharing these wonderful ideas!