Friday, March 12, 2010

Stampin' Up! Mother's Day Card



I know it is early for Mother's Day cards, but I had made samples of the Wedding invitation on page 49 for my son and future daughter's wedding invitation.  I had several left after she picked the one she liked.  I wanted to use them  I received the Messages with Mom set recently and wanted to use it. 

I love the way it turned out.  I also sprayed White Shimmer paint mixed with alcohol all over the card. 

Supplies:

Card stock - Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Bermuda Bay
Ink - Bermuda Bay, Signo White Gel Pen
Accessories - half back pearls from the Pretties kit, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Paper Piercing template and piercer, crimper, White Organza Ribbon
Punches - Boho Blossoms, Eyelet Border Punch


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Very pretty Tammy.