Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Last Chance!


This post will stay on top of my blog. To see newer posts you will have to scroll down. I want to keep this post on top for easy access. You can join my blog list on the side bar to receive blog post updates.

What an exciting time to be a Stampin' Up! customer or demonstrator! The Last Chance Accessories and Stamp Lists are available! Click on the text below to go to the pdfs. Remember the accessories are only available as supplies last and the stamp sets will not be available to order after June 30, 2009. The retiring accessories list will change daily so I have included a link to my business website and from there you will get the most up-to-date list.

I have a special on the retiring stamp sets. I offer 10% off any of the stamp sets on the Last Chance retiring stamp set list. If you order through my Stampin' Up! business website, you will need to contact me to receive a reimbursement of the discount. The discount is off the stamp set price, not shipping and taxes.

There are some exciting new products coming out in the new 2009/10 catalog! One of the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is getting a chance to preorder new products and some of the new hostess sets. The hostess sets I have seen are some of the best yet! I am preordering some sets from the upcoming catalog and the In Colors are wonderful! Can't tell too many details yet but the sneak peeks are a sign of some great new items and colors!

Last Chance Lists for Stamps and Decor Elements are in sidebar----->

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY DEMONSTRATOR BUSINESS WEBSITE TO SEE THE RETIRING ACCESSORIES. CLICK ON SHOP NOW BELOW MY NAME IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER TO VIEW AND ORDER ANY OF THE RETIRING ITEMS! YOU CAN SEE SOME OTHER GREAT OFFERS FROM STAMPIN' UP! IF YOU SCROLL DOWN ON MY DEMO HOMEPAGE AND CLICK ON PROMOTIONS!

No comments: